C-SUITE DAILY AGENDA
MONDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2020
Welcome & C-Suite Summit Overview
Alexandria Johnson Boone, MOD,
Chairwoman and Founder, Women of Color Foundation; Publisher,
Chief Editorial Officer, C L Magazine; and
President/CEO, GAP Communications Group
Welcome to the C-Suite - we are excited to share this experience with you.
Women Serving on Boards and Commissions:
The Rewards, the Benefits and the Challenges!
A candid and robust discussion about the pros and cons of board leadership and membership
Eileen Saffran, LISW-S, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, MTN Strategies, LLC,
and Founder & Retired Chief Executive Officer, The Gathering Place
• Melony Butler, Executive Director, Dress for Success, Cleveland
• Ariane B. Kirkpatrick, President & Chief Executive Officer, the AKA Team
• Sheila A. Mixon, Executive Director, Women’s Business Enterprise Council Ohio River Valley; and Senior Vice President, Business Development & Entrepreneurship, Urban League of Southern Ohio
• Kathryn M. Hall, MA, CDP, Manager of Diversity, Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District; and Board Chair, Council for Economic Opportunities in Greater Cleveland (CEOGC)
Special Keynote Conversation With Dr. Jodi Berg
President and Chief Executive Officer, Vitamix
Alexandria Johnson Boone, MOD, Chairwoman and Founder, Women of Color Foundation; Publisher & Chief Editorial Officer, C L Magazine; and President/CEO, GAP Communications Group
12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
Women Senior Executives Excelling in Major Non-Profit Organizations:
Are you Next?
Hear stories from some amazing women Presidents/CEOs who chose to advance their careers in the non-profit sector.
Jacklyn A. Chisholm, PhD, President and Chief Executive Officer, the Council for Economic Opportunities in Greater Cleveland (CEOGC)
• Romanita Vargas, Executive Director, Spanish American Committee
• Michele A. Seyranian, Chief Executive Officer, The Gathering Place
• Melissa K. Graves, Chief Executive Officer, Domestic Violence & Child Advocacy Center
• Iris E. Harvey, President & CEO, Planned Parenthood of Greater Ohio
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2020
The Value of Women in the Workplace:
Bringing A New Perspective to Executive Leadership Teams!
C-Suite level male executives from various disciplines, discuss the importance of diverse experience and perspectives in any organization; and how women serving on their executive teams add value!
Marianne Crosley, JD, President & CEO, Cleveland Leadership Center
• Eric B. Smith, Special-Agent-in-Charge, Cleveland Field Office, Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
• Alan Nevel, Chief Diversity and Human Resources Officer, MetroHealth System
• Neal Restivo, Chief Executive Officer, The Oatey Co.
• Steve Weinstein, Vice President & General Manager, WEWS News 5, Cleveland’s, ABC Network Affiliate
Special Keynote Conversation With Sharon Speyer, BA, JD.
Regional President, Northwest Ohio Region, Huntington National Bank
Alexandria Johnson Boone, MOD, Chairwoman and Founder, Women of Color Foundation and Publisher & Chief Editorial Officer, C L Magazine
12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
To Mentor, or Not to Mentor: That is the Question
An exclusive panel of highly successful women executives will share happy ending stories and/or nightmare stories of mentoring or sponsoring other women
Marsha A. Mockabee, President & CEO, Urban League of Greater Cleveland
Danielle Sydnor, President, NAACP, Cleveland Chapter
Margaret Mitchell, President & CEO, YWCA of Greater Cleveland
Dina Tantra, Co-CEO and Co-Founder, Global Rhino
Sarah Eppink, Principal & Founder, Aisling Group, LLC